♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
SICK! Many many people are getting sick, which includes me. I'm not sure what sickness I got except for a blocked nose(and my voice sounds wrong! haha) Plus I was feeling all hot & cold & everything in school today. Maybe it's a slight fever, or "internal" fever as my mum calls it. Weird huh, can't explain either! Argh I should not even have gone to school, I felt so weary so I kept drinking water(:
But after recess I was better, I started crapping a lot during SS because Ms Kavita was so nice to check our files the WHOLE LESSON. So we talked & talked & talked. And then, English was meant for a letter to ST editor but all of us preferred to do it at home. So we continued talking.
Aye I can't taste anything in my mouth now!! Stupid silly blocked nose! It's so annoying.
My current obsession: Post-its♡ Oh the whole classmost of the people in class some of the people in class is going wheehighMAD about post-its. I think they're cool, esp the shaped ones & those with bright colours and lines. (: I just stocked up (with Gemma) yesterday. We were so happy with colourful sticky paper in our hands:DD They're the love.